Antibiotics veterinary medicine ivermectin 1% injection antiparasite drugs
1,hebei new century pharmaceutical company
2,GMP factory,14 gmp production lines
3,veterinary medicine ivermectin injection
4,good price,high quality,fast shipping
For treatment of livestock’s Nematode, acariasis disease and other parasitic mites insect disease
For dogs: Intestinal nematodes, ear mite, sarcoptic mite, Heartworms
For poultry: Gastrointestinal nematodes and ectoparasite.,
Colorless or almost colorless, liquid, slightly viscous.
Ivermectin can well eliminate the In vivo parasite(internal nematode and arthropod).
Ivermectin is widely used in killing Gastrointestinal nematodes, lungworm and Parasitic insects arthropods of horse, cattle, sheep and swine.
Administration & Dosage: hypodermic injection;
(each time) for 1kg of body weight
Cattle, sheep: 0.2mg
(1) 24 hours after using on horse, there will be anaphylaxis caused by the dead Onchocerca volvulus.
Such as Edema and itching around the entrimeson.
(2) While used for Cowhide flies disease, there could be serious adverse effect(as the larva is at the key position of body)
(3) For killing microfilaria, dogs may have shocks which related to the dead microfilaria.
(4) Poultry may appear death, sleepy or inappetence
(5) While injection, there maybe Discomfort or temporary edema on the injected part.